Kelly Cutler, CEO - Marcel Media
Kelly Cutler is the CEO of Marcel Media, a Chicago-based
interactive marketing firm specializing in search engine marketing, social media, and analytics.
Marcel Media is an award winning agency with specialization in the areas
of healthcare, education, real estate and financial services. Kelly
began her career in the online media space in 1997 with companies
including Classified Ventures and AOL. Her achievements include serving
as the first woman president of the Chicago Entrepreneurs'
Organization, speaking around the country at industry conferences and
events, and instructing at DePaul University and University of Chicago.
Under her leadership, Marcel Media has earned national recognition as
one of the Inc. 5000's fastest growing private companies and was named a finalist in the 2010 American Business Award competition.
With over 15 years of industry experience, she has been noted or quoted by Crain's
Chicago Business, the Chicago Tribune, the Chicago Sun Times,
Entrepreneur Magazine, MSN, The Register (UK), Startup Nation, Direct
Marketing News and Inc. Magazine.
To inquire about Kelly speaking at your event please fill out the form to the right, or contact Dan Drucker at 312.255.8044 ext. 213 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6 Unintentional Mistakes That Will Kill Your Website
- Online Marketing for Businesses
- Web 2.0: Communicating with your Customers
- Effective Online Marketing Campaigns (Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Making Social Media Work for Your Organization: Join the Conversation!
- Real Web Strategies that Work
- Keynote Presentations
- Training Workshop Sessions
- Roundtable and Executive Briefings
- Panel Discussions and Panel Moderation
Interested in having Kelly Cutler speak at your event?
Fill out the Contact Us form to your right or you can contact:
Tel: 312.255.8044, ext. 213